🔥 MPGH UBER Referrals Service🔥| $3.50/Ref✔️12 Hrs Deliver✔️ Cheapest ✔️ Worldwide✔️

Screenshots

ToS
- You will receive the first trip within 24 hours, and subsequently 1-3 trips per day. In an unlike event, 48 hours later you still have not receive a single trip, you are entitled to a full refund.
- If you give me the wrong referral code, it's on you.
- Please provide feedback once you've received my service.
- I can reject service to anyone
- In an unlike event, if you account gets banned I hold no liability.
- Chargeback will result in a scam report
- If you give me the wrong referral code, it's on you.
- Please provide feedback once you've received my service.
- I can reject service to anyone
- In an unlike event, if you account gets banned I hold no liability.
- Chargeback will result in a scam report
Skype: wetakekills




Zeint's Vouch Copy Review 