hello im talking to you right now
WTS🔥 MPGH UBER Referrals Service🔥| $3.50/Ref✔️12 Hrs Deliver✔️ Cheapest ✔️ Worldwide✔️
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/Itemsi am talking to you
Currently talking to you.
Talking to you right now!
I'm online and ready to be of your assistance!
Add me on skype: wetakekills
Add me on skype: wetakekills
talking on skype!
Speaking yo you now 

Talking to you on Skype!
I'm online and ready to be of your assistance!
Add me on skype: wetakekills
Add me on skype: wetakekills
Hi, we are currently talking.
- - - Updated - - -
Currently just ordered 10 referrals from him and he is super nice, friendly and easy to talk to. Would definitely recommend him!
- - - Updated - - -
Currently just ordered 10 referrals from him and he is super nice, friendly and easy to talk to. Would definitely recommend him!
OP is very friendly but I paid for 4 referrals and he said it should be done within 48 hours. Been 4 days now and still waiting
Updating he just completed my order. Took longer than expected but he was very polite throughout and got it done
Vouch for user. Was very polite and responsive and got my referals in a timely matter
Just reached out to you on Skype
OP is friendly but I paid for 10 referrals and he said I should get a few within 48 hours. Been 4 days now and only received 1. There was an issue where he claimed to have sent 3-4 but I never received. He acknownledged that after I sent him picture proof. Another 48 hours later and I only have received 1. Service is slow. Will report back if I ever receive my remaining 8 referrals.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
User ServicesUber Referrals Service [FAST][SAFE][NEW METHOD]GC 13 User ServicesIamlamaseller's Uber Referral Service from $2.0 Cheapest and the Best !!IA 132 User Services🔥DpremiumTrade's Uber Referral Service🔥|$3.5 Onwards ✔️#1 Cheapest ✔️ FAST✔️
154 Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingHigher Brothers' Uber Referral Service | Worldwide ✅ | Fast ✅ | Cheapest ✅
5