SolvedI need help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
I need help
If I gameshare my main account to my alt account, Will I get banned? Im trying to share my BO2 to my alt has CSGO banned. My main is also CSGO banned. Will this interfere with anything? What im trinna say is will my ALT account get banned from csgo if I gave share a diff game from my main even tho my main is banned from CSGO. Will it trigger a ban to my ALT?





Main - Sharing Bo2 | CSGO BANNED


Alt - CSGO ALSO BANNED


^ WILL MY ALT CSGO GET BANNED IF I GAMESHARE BO2 EVEN THO MY MAIN THATS SHARING IS CSGO BANNED?
my alt isnt banned i mean ^ cant edit.
Quote Originally Posted by vforte View Post
my alt isnt banned i mean ^ cant edit.
As far as I know, VAC isn't allowed to ban you on other games just because you're banned on CSGO. Now, if you were banned on bo2 on one of the account then yes it'll interfere, it just wont let you share VAC banned games.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?