I'm Back with Another Problem
Hi,
I had a problem with HMA vpn 4 days ago and I found a kind of a fix for it to do ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew it's working but every 10 mins I have to do it so I can play online games and I can't switch games I need to do the command everytime that I want to switch game
Can someone try to help me plz
PS:Sorry for my bad english
Thanks, @AdamseRP
I had a problem with HMA vpn 4 days ago and I found a kind of a fix for it to do ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew it's working but every 10 mins I have to do it so I can play online games and I can't switch games I need to do the command everytime that I want to switch game
Can someone try to help me plz
PS:Sorry for my bad english
Thanks, @AdamseRP


