WTS[$1.50] Spotify Upgrade Service - 1 Year Warranty

Posts 1–15 of 167 · Page 1 of 12
[$1.50] Spotify Upgrade Service - 1 Year Warranty


I am starting a spotify upgrade service meaning that your own personal account will be upgraded.
All of these upgrades come with 1 Year warranty~ (because lifetime isn't allowed anymore)

Payment methods: Paypal & BTC/ETH

Price:
$1.50 each upgrade

Terms of Service:
- You pay first

- All sales are final

- Chargeback will result in scam report and immediate removal of current Spotify premium & lifetime warranty.

- Warranty is 1 year if the shop is still opened

2 vouch copies given out already.

Contact: reganmah08@gmail.com (skype)
ss+(2017-10-11+at+05.11.11).png61 KB · 176 downloads
I will take a vouch copy.


Edit :

I took a vouch copy. Got it pretty fast.
@ReganMah
Quote Originally Posted by sasori~ View Post
I'll take a vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
I will take a vouch copy. @ReganMah
Vouch given to these 2
I'll take a vouch copy.


He was very quick and helpful, would recommend! I got to use my own spotify account to be invited to premium, will post how long it lasts.

great seller completed everything real quick
Online and taking orders now
Added you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Zomanidd View Post
Added you on skype.
accepted all requests
+vouch Seller responded fast and got my premium family subscription almost instantly after the payment Good price and friendly seller!
vouch, very nice guy and easy to deal with
online & taking orders!
Posts 1–15 of 167 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?