Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
this is amazing
Especially with kimo no waThanks it just got suggested to me

Originally Posted by
Ally
Deep is all I have to say about this.

Originally Posted by
sasori~
Deep is all I have to say about this.
i like garden of words in the background, songs good as well, not heard it for a while.

Originally Posted by
sasori~
Deep is all I have to say about this.
not bad :P //deep

Originally Posted by
Axel
i like garden of words in the background, songs good as well, not heard it for a while.
same here and xxx is a lowkey good artist.

Originally Posted by
sasori~
same here and xxx is a lowkey good artist.
Apparently alot of people are scared of him lol

Originally Posted by
Ally
Apparently alot of people are scared of him lol
why's that?

Originally Posted by
sasori~
why's that?
No clue someone told me alot of people think he's crazy etcPosts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1