**CYAEGHA'S ANTICHEAT --DEOBFUSCATED!!--**
OK SO FEW DAYS AGO CYAEGHA TOLD ME TO JOIN HIS SERVER AND AS I AM A MASTERMIND I HAD THE GREAT IDEA TO USE SCRIPTHOOK TO GET CLIENSIDE FILES AND MY SUPER pSERVERSIDE STEALER (ONLY WORKS ON P2P SERVERS PAY 50 EURO I GIVE) AND HE HAD AN ANTI CHEAT HE MADE BY HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BETTER THAN CAC EVEN DETECTS AHACK AND IDIOTBOX (not smeghack sadly
) OK SO HERE YOU GO A FREE ANTI CHEAT THAT GIVES NO ERRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screenshots!!!:
A kid getting banned (not me):
https://gyazo.com/09742db4fcbf2b85f9aa13edb4d7d3ea
This anti cheat even has menu!!!:
https://gyazo.com/f4b755db279a0409505f57ca344c25c6
Virusscan (because everybody knows luas can get rated):
https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/d...is/1508072959/
ENJOY AND +REP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
) OK SO HERE YOU GO A FREE ANTI CHEAT THAT GIVES NO ERRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Screenshots!!!:
A kid getting banned (not me):
https://gyazo.com/09742db4fcbf2b85f9aa13edb4d7d3ea
This anti cheat even has menu!!!:
https://gyazo.com/f4b755db279a0409505f57ca344c25c6
Virusscan (because everybody knows luas can get rated):
https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/d...is/1508072959/
ENJOY AND +REP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

