PayPal Help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
PayPal Help
So I'm selling my graphics card on eBay and the auction just ended. I'm hoping the bidder pulls through and pays because I need the cash soon.

Anyways, the only payment method I have set up on eBay right now is PayPal. The only problem is that I'm under 18 years of age and PayPal will probably get curious, especially for the amount the card sold for ($800+). I was wondering if anyone knows how I can withdraw the money from PayPal into my bank account or something to get the money without needing identification as I'm not 18 yet. If anyone knows what I can do or has experience, please let me know ASAP!
For one, if you are a new seller, ebay and paypal will hold the money until 3 days after it arrives so you can't even pull it out quick. Another is that you can withdraw it as soon as it becomes available.
You'll most likely be fine, and in the event they find you are not 18, pretty sure they allow you to withdraw your money but then close your acc.
just a quick question, is your paypal new? and how old is your eBay account?
Do you have a bank account linked to your paypal?
Quote Originally Posted by Warrenous View Post
just a quick question, is your paypal new? and how old is your eBay account?
Do you have a bank account linked to your paypal?
This for him if he has a old PayPal and has a lot of verifications then he should be fine.
exchange your pp to cash i can help you on this
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us