(Grimoire 3.3) Gem of Nulgath Farm

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
(Grimoire 3.3) Gem of Nulgath Farm
Before you use this bot make sure you have:
*Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) in your inventory
*A decent class with sustain for farming


For this bot I used this quest
 
Voucher Item: Totem of Nulgath

Requirements:

Must have Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) in your inventory.
What's that you say? Gathering Gems and Totems is too difficult? You want a better deal? Oh, Minion, that's not how it works. Show me the Voucher of Nulgath as proof you are worthy of completing my task, and bring me 60 Essences of Nulgath. Then maybe you'll think twice about your delusional world of "easy tasks".

+ When Completed
Items Required:

Essence of Nulgath acsmall.png x60
Dropped by Dark Makai
Rewards:

0 Gold
0 Exp
You may also choose one of:

Totem of Nulgath acsmall.png
Gem of Nulgath (Misc) acsmall.png x10

the thing is farming Essence of Nulgath is either VERY SLOW or VERY FAST
but after you get 60 Essences you will surely have 10 Gems of Nulgath

There are 2 bots inside the zip file:
One that stacks the Gems (bit slower but stacks)
and one that doesn't (bit faster but doesn't stack)

Use what you need


Screenshots:



Virus Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/ulimavicjk
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/98...8b0e/detection
Voucher Item Gem of Nulgath Farm_mpgh.net.zip3 KB · 1,142 downloads Clean
Fastest method if used in a glitched room! Takes me 1.5-2 hrs to get 150 Gems. Nice Work.
Quote Originally Posted by adndv View Post
Fastest method if used in a glitched room! Takes me 1.5-2 hrs to get 150 Gems. Nice Work.
Yes! Glitched Room + Stacking version works well together, glad you like it.
Hey! What class works best for this? Especially when it is glitched. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by saiful997 View Post
Hey! What class works best for this? Especially when it is glitched. Thanks!
AoE classes are generally the best option for farming. Try using Vampire Lord, Blaze Binder or Shaman.
I keep crashing with this bot for some reason.
Okay I realise why I am crashing. Apparently, when I am using the bot as royal vampire lord, the 5th skill's activation will cause the game to crash. Strange but I have no idea why.
Quote Originally Posted by yqdapro2 View Post
Okay I realise why I am crashing. Apparently, when I am using the bot as royal vampire lord, the 5th skill's activation will cause the game to crash. Strange but I have no idea why.
I'm just disconnecting when I use the vamp lords 5th skill, but glad to know the problem's solved.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmindblow2-0 View Post
aye problem solved.

Great bot btw.
Thanks a lot!
Can someone help me?
How i'm supposed to use this? When i click in "bot", and "Misc" and add the bot, nothing happens
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?