Macro or program to write said macro in for the 360° jukes/spins.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Macro or program to write said macro in for the 360° jukes/spins.
Does somebody have a macro for the 360° juke / spins ? ( W a s d + mousespin )
Or knows a program that also records mouse movement, where I could write said macro in? (Logitech macros and AHK do not record mouse movement as I recall, hence why I'm asking)
Just learn to do it
A kind player who can 360 can actually record the 360 on Razor Mouse or something, then send the file over. but nobody has done that yet
Quote Originally Posted by emsalek View Post
Just learn to do it
I'm glad I got to be the first person you reply to with your s**t posts.



Quote Originally Posted by plesfree2 View Post
A kind player who can 360 can actually record the 360 on Razor Mouse or something, then send the file over. but nobody has done that yet
While that would be helpful to some, I dont have a razor mouse like so many others.

Hence why im looking for 3rd party tools that record mouse movement. I can write the macro I just dont know of an programm that records mousemovement.

It most certainly is possible to write the macro it in AHK, but given the hassle it would require to get the mouse speed right, I figured I might inquire here first.
360's aren't as great as the youtube montages make them out to be. Not only that, but it's a combination of spinning the mouse while rotating through WASD.
Sometimes you have to double-back to the killer to exploit their 1st person camera.

As the first person said, just learn to do it. Macro's will never come close to what a real 360 is, and even if you really learn how to 360 you can only pull it off once on a decent killer. Just like dead hard - once the killer sees that's your play style, they'll just wait for you to 360 and then swing.
Quote Originally Posted by richardhur View Post
360's aren't as great as the youtube montages make them out to be. Not only that, but it's a combination of spinning the mouse while rotating through WASD.
Sometimes you have to double-back to the killer to exploit their 1st person camera.

As the first person said, just learn to do it. Macro's will never come close to what a real 360 is, and even if you really learn how to 360 you can only pull it off once on a decent killer. Just like dead hard - once the killer sees that's your play style, they'll just wait for you to 360 and then swing.
+1

//short
there are many macro prog for this.
google for mouse macro.
Like this:
turnssoft.com

I use for hook and wiggle. sometimes, because im too lazy to press space...
360's juke is not too hard, but this not working, when you have 5+ rank. Believe me (I'm Rank 1 without hacking and I know how to 360)

You can also view tutorials like No0b3's 360 juke tutorial -

Btw. I use 8200 dpi mouse sensor to doing 360 jukes.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us