Red faceANI_DISCDragon Ball Super

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Dragon Ball Super
Spoiler Alert for upcoming episode(s).


 
Spoiler warning
As we saw in the preview for episode 114, Kale and Caulifla have indeed fused. Now, many speculate that Goku will teach them the fusion dance, or Champa will teach them how to do it. While this may be true, there is one detail many people seem to have missed. The fusion between the two universe 6 saiyans had Potara earrings on, meaning Zeno must have allowed it.

This means not only will the next few episodes be fucking epic, but we may see Vegito come again in the near future, along with possible other fusions from other characters such as Gohan. Personally, I can't wait to see what happens next.




Thank you for reading.
 
Spoiler
Dragon Ball Super is shit


Thanks for reading.
Quote Originally Posted by Gexis View Post
 
Spoiler
Dragon Ball Super is shit


Thanks for reading.
much agreed.
I'm coming in this thread like

Well, indeed, you were right with the Potara theory, but i didn't knew Zeno allowed it.
Quote Originally Posted by Zenitram View Post
Well, indeed, you were right with the Potara theory, but i didn't knew Zeno allowed it.
I would guess it was only allowed because they brought the item with them from before the tournament started. So we may actually not see other fusions, however I think Goku will be mastering UI, overcoming Jiren. There are 21 episodes left before the tournament ends, so much could happen.
Quote Originally Posted by andomort View Post
I would guess it was only allowed because they brought the item with them from before the tournament started. So we may actually not see other fusions, however I think Goku will be mastering UI, overcoming Jiren. There are 21 episodes left before the tournament ends, so much could happen.
I think we're going to see the entire Majinn buu saga in a few episodes basically.


Goku will power up to UI, put up a fight but jiren will just keep showing more and more strength ultimately kicking gokus ass. Vegita will have to figure ultra instinct out too because doing the fusion dance makes you weaker if you're both not at the same power level. Kale and califa had the ear rings which allowed them to avoid this, since califa was definitely way weaker than Kale.

Honestly this is what I think will happen. Jiren is going to start 1 shoting everyone across the map then Goku and Vegita are going to fuse somehow Jiren will lose. Then Goku will fight Vegita. Then goku wishes for all the universes to be returned, zenos or whatever that other guys face is will say no. Somehow zenos will get angry, goku will become god, then meet some higher dimensional god that's beyond zenos (since there are multiple zenos across multiple time lines I think this means there is an ultimate being that governs over all the possible time lines aka String theory)

- - - Updated - - -

then we end up at the end of DBZ with Goku training uub to either become a god of destruction, or something higher. Unless he wipes everyone and his own memory of all the crazy shit we seen. Which is possible because goku might like the challenge after he becomes infinitely powerful.
I agree with that.
Goku going UI next episode again, hype.
Can't wait for the Jiren and Goku fight. If it happens. Someone theory craft on what they think will happen in the tournament? My cousin believes Vegeto is coming into play.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?