Offsets

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Offsets
I post a forum before this that i request some ESP source code or exe. In the meantime , I would try to make one anyone can comment below of the newest version off rainbow six siege offsets?
Game is getting updated in like 4 hours, might as well wait for those ones to get released.
Offsets after the update

Camera: 0x46F0800 -> sig: 48 8B 05 ? ? ? ? 48 87 10 8B C6
Gamemanager: 0x473A3D0 -> sig: 48 8B 05 ? ? ? ? 48 8B 58 60
Quote Originally Posted by Unmaskeddd View Post
Offsets after the update

Camera: 0x46F0800 -> sig: 48 8B 05 ? ? ? ? 48 87 10 8B C6
Gamemanager: 0x473A3D0 -> sig: 48 8B 05 ? ? ? ? 48 8B 58 60
That are nice sigs for the camera,gamemanager if you know what I mean
But there is nothing really changed except for the camera,gamemanager addres
Quote Originally Posted by Draakwarss View Post
That are nice sigs for the camera,gamemanager if you know what I mean
But there is nothing really changed except for the camera,gamemanager addres
Just trying to help
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us