OfferingLooking for investors

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for investors
Hello. I'm looking for investors in my business plan. I'm offering to pay same amount you invested each month, for 6 straight months. More information and proofs on skype : mrefunds.mpgh@gmail.com
Happy to see this approved, add me on skype to discuss!
Bump! Add me up for details, I will explain everything.
what is the scope of work?
Quote Originally Posted by Kadzumoto View Post
what is the scope of work?
dropshipping, pm for more info
Do you have a business plan?
Quote Originally Posted by Kadzumoto View Post
Do you have a business plan?
Yes, sure I do. More info on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by meldy View Post
Yes, sure I do. More info on skype.
a little later I'll add you dude
Quote Originally Posted by Kadzumoto View Post
a little later I'll add you dude
whats your skype?
How much money we talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
How much money we talking about?
That depends how much you want to earn.
Bump, still looking!
It just feels eh, i mean if i invested 2k, id end up with 12k in 6 months.. Just feels way to good to be true, can you get a mpgh that is investing to confirm that theyr working with you by commenting in this thread? because i havnt seen any +reps
Quote Originally Posted by BabyCrazy View Post
It just feels eh, i mean if i invested 2k, id end up with 12k in 6 months.. Just feels way to good to be true, can you get a mpgh that is investing to confirm that theyr working with you by commenting in this thread? because i havnt seen any +reps
Add me on skype, lets discuss. I'm not doing this for everyone who contacts me, only few spots is available as it takes lot of time.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?