Talking[Release] Santa Mod

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Santa Mod
HO! HO! HO!




Santa: "So what do you want for Christmas little boy?"
Noob: "I wanna Red Rider gold plated L96A1 Mod with super fast RoF Pl0x!"
Santa: "You'll shoot your eye out kid!"




Hint: Hawk can be found ringing a bell for the Salvation Army at the entrance to Wal-Mart.

Instructions are in the ReadMe

Merry Christmas

Virustotal. MD5: 24514b484ad21fe56884ddf3b443a56a
Santa Mod.rar MD5:24514b484ad21fe56884ddf3b443a56a - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Santa Mod.rarattachment deleted · 465 downloads before removal
Mucho awesome, approved.
lol nice post and does every1 have the belt
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
lol nice post and does every1 have the belt
NO. This only changes the character named Hawk
U on da Naughty list for killing santas Anyways nice mod
Looks Nice Buddeh
Why Am I So Scared??I Feel That Santa Is Stalking Me At Every Corner Now, WHAT'S HAPPENING TOO ME!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!!?!?!?
haha awesome i'ma try this
Nice Mod! Really good. Too bad it only works for hawk. I dont have NX
check out post #5
Quote Originally Posted by mzkilla View Post
Nice Mod! Really good. Too bad it only works for hawk. I dont have NX
You don't have to have NX to use this. It changes all Hawks in the game, including your enemys. The bright red will also make them easier to see.
LOL n1, does everyone look like this?
Yes this only works for hawk. Not for any other character as if it worked on everyone this would be a conversion of .x to LTB which as far as i know is not knownt o the public yet.
NICE! i like it!
HAHAHAH COOOOL!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us