LightbulbSolution for people who have been banned

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Solution for people who have been banned
Solution HWID ban, Work perfectly 100%.


I found this trick by chance, just install a software without the used.

You have to install OpenVPN, there is need to install it, not used.



Download and Install, Windows Vista and later
openvpn-2.4.4-install-I601.exe.

So you can play again without using a VPN.

Enjoy!


can you play on HWID-banned users/player? which you got hwid-banned on?
Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
can you play on HWID-banned users/player? which you got hwid-banned on?
If the account itself was banned then no solution for the recovery.


If this happened you will have an error that will explain to you that your computer is no longer allowed to execute the game.

Thanks to this trick, you can play again with an account that has not been banned or creates more account.

I did not understand your question well I hope I have answered it well.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for my bad english.
Quote Originally Posted by Vazi963 View Post
If the account itself was banned then no solution for the recovery.


If this happened you will have an error that will explain to you that your computer is no longer allowed to execute the game.

Thanks to this trick, you can play again with an account that has not been banned or creates more account.

I did not understand your question well I hope I have answered it well.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for my bad english.
i understand that... and thank you for answering
Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
i understand that... and thank you for answering

If the error indicates this computer has used hacking programs and your computer is no longer allowed to launch the game.


It's an HWID ban.



This trick only allows you to play again, not to reclaim a banned account.



I think I have answered your question.
Quote Originally Posted by Vazi963 View Post
If the error indicates this computer has used hacking programs and your computer is no longer allowed to launch the game.


It's an HWID ban.



This trick only allows you to play again, not to reclaim a banned account.



I think I have answered your question.
then its no use.. all i want is my MAIN-account back xD
Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
then its no use.. all i want is my MAIN-account back xD
I do not understand what do you mean.


I just understood, it's impossible for you to recover your main account if it was banned.


EN MASSE Permanently removes banned accounts permanently, no possibility of recovery.
Quote Originally Posted by Vazi963 View Post
I do not understand what do you mean.


I just understood, it's impossible for you to recover your main account if it was banned.


EN MASSE Permanently removes banned accounts permanently, no possibility of recovery.
they don't banned people with IP-ban, they ban you HWID, and that sucks xD
Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
they don't banned people with IP-ban, they ban you HWID, and that sucks xD
I dont know what to do... I got banned maybe, the error says this computer used hacking programs... Can you make a video tuturial to help me? I dont understand alot about computers
Quote Originally Posted by soparava View Post
I dont know what to do... I got banned maybe, the error says this computer used hacking programs... Can you make a video tuturial to help me? I dont understand alot about computers



Okay, I'll do that in the evening.
Quote Originally Posted by soparava View Post
I dont know what to do... I got banned maybe, the error says this computer used hacking programs... Can you make a video tuturial to help me? I dont understand alot about computers
Video tutorial available

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FireBirdBlaster View Post
can you play on HWID-banned users/player? which you got hwid-banned on?
Video tutorial available
Thx alot broo u arre the best. Now i cent finaly play after 5 monts. U arre the best.
Quote Originally Posted by DeepFaksAva View Post
Thx alot broo u arre the best. Now i cent finaly play after 5 monts. U arre the best.
I am happy that my solution as helped you
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us