FRESH Ebay + Paypal | FULLY VERIFIED✔| VBA | VCC | RDP INCLUDED! | CHEAP★FAST SERVICE
Prices:
* $35 for eBay Seller Account with Fully verified VBA , VCC & Address Verified Paypal Account + + RDP 1GB RAM (3.5$ monthly for renewal) .
* $40 for eBay Seller Account with Fully verified VBA , VCC & Address Verified Paypal Account + RDP 2GB RAM (5$ monthly for renewal) .
Country: United States
Status: VCC and VBA Verified (Withdraw Limit Lifted)
Bank Account: Included
IP Address: Included with FREE 1 month rdp access
24/7 Support: Included
TOS :
* All accounts come with warranty , Warranty covers MC099 only ! and doesn't cover misuse suspension.
* Payment is upfromt unless you are staff member , Vouch copy will be given to staff member.
* Payment is in bitcoin , No paypal accepted.
FAQ :
- Why should I buy accounts with their rdp in the package?
It's more safe than using your IP , It uses the same IP address every time so it's better ! especially if you are out of US
.
- Can I use your service if I am not in the USA?
Yes, Since you have access to the original rdp where the accounts were created. It's totally fine to use them even if you are not in the USA
- Can you increase my eBay selling limits?
You can contact me and we can manage to do this.
- Are you responsible if I misused the accounts and got myself banned?
I am not responsible if you did something which resulted in a ban to your account. Although, I can give you some tips so you don't risk losing your accounts.
- I need something related to eBay and/or Paypal which you didn't mention here, Do you have custom orders?
Yes, you can contact me to find out if I can do that specific custom order for you.
SKYPE: ******scooby_d00_1
* $35 for eBay Seller Account with Fully verified VBA , VCC & Address Verified Paypal Account + + RDP 1GB RAM (3.5$ monthly for renewal) .
* $40 for eBay Seller Account with Fully verified VBA , VCC & Address Verified Paypal Account + RDP 2GB RAM (5$ monthly for renewal) .
Country: United States
Status: VCC and VBA Verified (Withdraw Limit Lifted)
Bank Account: Included
IP Address: Included with FREE 1 month rdp access
24/7 Support: Included
TOS :
* All accounts come with warranty , Warranty covers MC099 only ! and doesn't cover misuse suspension.
* Payment is upfromt unless you are staff member , Vouch copy will be given to staff member.
* Payment is in bitcoin , No paypal accepted.
FAQ :
- Why should I buy accounts with their rdp in the package?
It's more safe than using your IP , It uses the same IP address every time so it's better ! especially if you are out of US
.- Can I use your service if I am not in the USA?
Yes, Since you have access to the original rdp where the accounts were created. It's totally fine to use them even if you are not in the USA
- Can you increase my eBay selling limits?
You can contact me and we can manage to do this.
- Are you responsible if I misused the accounts and got myself banned?
I am not responsible if you did something which resulted in a ban to your account. Although, I can give you some tips so you don't risk losing your accounts.
- I need something related to eBay and/or Paypal which you didn't mention here, Do you have custom orders?
Yes, you can contact me to find out if I can do that specific custom order for you.
SKYPE: ******scooby_d00_1




Zeint's Vouch Copy Review 
