PostDiscussioncod ww2 pc XP glitch multiplayer

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
cod ww2 pc XP glitch multiplayer
Does any one know of any xp glitches for multiplayer?
yea u write 2xXP on your keyboard, jump, clap 3 times and then you throw a hammer in your monitor! Voila you have double xp! 100% working 16.11.201never
Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
yea u write 2xXP on your keyboard, jump, clap 3 times and then you throw a hammer in your monitor! Voila you have double xp! 100% working 16.11.201never
wow you must feel so proud of your self after typing that
Quote Originally Posted by zzavjor View Post
wow you must feel so proud of your self after typing that
I would, it help keeping the noob away
Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
yea u write 2xXP on your keyboard, jump, clap 3 times and then you throw a hammer in your monitor! Voila you have double xp! 100% working 16.11.201never
Not working anymore, I think it’s patched tho
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post


Not working anymore, I think it’s patched tho
rly? fck! It was my business model to sell high accounts.. But it got a bit pricey because i had to buy new monitors every other day
Nope, stick to playing the game sadly
Or pay someone to exp your account maybe? but that brings trust issues
Fun part is I actually found a way.
Whats the MOST XP you've gotten in a game of COD WW2?
~75.000 after a match.
390 Points per Minute I have
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us