PostNEW PRIVATE TRAIN LEAK THREAD

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
NEW PRIVATE TRAIN LEAK THREAD
In this train you can get fame per minute.
Lock Cutie, Antilust, Arkie, Weeb, and Duffyh hop servers if you want to find new location.
Lets start a new Private train leak thread right here. Current location: EUS Medusa
This is mostly to help people get in the train because they are really stingy with invites, don't bot in there though
new train location in use beholder
I'd suggest not going there as I'll personally be recording every single of you botting

-Duffyh
Quote Originally Posted by DenDuff View Post
I'd suggest not going there as I'll personally be recording every single of you botting

-Duffyh
Let me know if you get disconnected from the server with a timeout.
Quote Originally Posted by DenDuff View Post
I'd suggest not going there as I'll personally be recording every single of you botting

-Duffyh
Yea I'm also a close friend of Duffy and we will make sure no one is blatantly benefiting from botting in this train
Yea Duffy is right, to bot in the ptrain is one of the dumbest fucking things you can do, when the entire point of it is that there is no bots and no leechers

- - - Updated - - -

*because you'll get banned by Duffy is what I was saying
Easy way to get banned for famebotting +rep
tren is ded now
Good luck with this thread (note sarcasm)
Am I missing something with the eun2.1 train being public? Is that different from what you are talking about?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?