Use CheatEnginge without being detected

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Use CheatEnginge without being detected
Open a fresh CE window (make sure there is "no process selected" instead of TERA.exe)

1- Click Edit then
2- Settings



3- Look for the debug options
4- Select " Use VEH Debugger"
5- Hit Ok



Done.
Hey bhfff, just joining the community and want to start contributing. I have a question...what do you mean "not detected." I didn't think anything was detectable in TERA.
Quote Originally Posted by iceboat.herald View Post
Hey bhfff, just joining the community and want to start contributing. I have a question...what do you mean "not detected." I didn't think anything was detectable in TERA.
Tera can detect the windows debugger, if you don't use veh (or dbvm) your game will crash.
Does this mean you can actually use cheat engine to modify stats or something? What exactly can cheat engine be used for?
Quote Originally Posted by akumura View Post
Does this mean you can actually use cheat engine to modify stats or something? What exactly can cheat engine be used for?
yeah same question, anyone found something to change?
Quote Originally Posted by akumura View Post
Does this mean you can actually use cheat engine to modify stats or something? What exactly can cheat engine be used for?
Quote Originally Posted by S0ul3r View Post
yeah same question, anyone found something to change?
You can change gravity, jump height, step size (literally jump anywhere instead of "force-falling")

That said you can also change values to negavite, that means you can invert gravity, so instead of falling you go up.

I want to make a tutorial on how to find those values, but I've gotta work a little bit more on that, since I've managed to become immortal in some cases.

I don't want to say when I'm going to make a full tutorial, but all I can say it's going to be a bit complicated at first, but then anyone will be able to make their own trainers
Ohhh, immortal?? Were you able to fight without having the enemy HP reset? Was it by going above/below the boss? I've played with this stuff a while back in CE, but it never worked out well enough to give any public info. I was trying to find attack speed/animation speed back then (to make my character animations faster), but I never figured it out.
Quote Originally Posted by iceboat.herald View Post
Ohhh, immortal?? Were you able to fight without having the enemy HP reset? Was it by going above/below the boss? I've played with this stuff a while back in CE, but it never worked out well enough to give any public info. I was trying to find attack speed/animation speed back then (to make my character animations faster), but I never figured it out.
Yeah I was on top of the boss and the hp automatically reset after going below 80%

I know it's possible to bypass this problem by going into the ground by 1 unit, you know you did it right when your shadow disappears. But never quite managed to properly make it work.

Have you ever played with the integrity check or eip stuff? Because I need help with that <__<
Quote Originally Posted by bhfff View Post
Yeah I was on top of the boss and the hp automatically reset after going below 80%

I know it's possible to bypass this problem by going into the ground by 1 unit, you know you did it right when your shadow disappears. But never quite managed to properly make it work.

Have you ever played with the integrity check or eip stuff? Because I need help with that <__<
Not really, I mostly use proxy with CE and some other custom stuff atm. You should get into proxy, it's really powerful and you can avoid a lot of the integrity check stuff
Good information for beginners
Ah, thanks for this man. I was wondering why my client kept closing when attaching TERA.exe process to it.
nor with proxy it not work without integrity check bypass so i need morover advice for en.Tera
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us