Indigo Full Fixed/Updated Source

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
Indigo Full Fixed/Updated Source

Indigo Full Fixed/Updated Source

Credits: Chopard ; Me
What I Did To The Source?
Added Backtracking , Fixed The Scoped AWP With ViewModelChanger , Knifebot Fixed , etc..


When Pressing INSERT Crashes The Game With Debug Error
To Fix That Just Compile as : Release x86


How To Save Configuration
To Save A Config You Need To Press Create & Save Configuration Before If You Don't Do That And You Try To Save It, It's Going To Crash


VirusScans

Jotti
Virus Total

d3d9.h Fix
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...s.aspx?id=6812

 
Image


HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON!!

IndigoFullFixed_mpgh.net.rar434 KB · 1,149 downloads Clean
Look's Spicy, Can't wait to try it out, I get errors on the other versions.
Quote Originally Posted by TryHardKing View Post
Look's Spicy, Can't wait to try it out, I get errors on the other versions.
Just Compile as Release x86 and install the d3d9 fix and no more errors
credits to you for downloading it from uc / yougame? kill yourself
learncpp.com
Quote Originally Posted by Joplin View Post
credits to you for downloading it from uc / yougame? kill yourself
learncpp.com
thx very much you have so much intelligence, credits for me for replying to a cunt like you
?
Quote Originally Posted by kelputo View Post
thx very much you have so much intelligence, credits for me for replying to a cunt like you
are you seriously answering like that to Joplins comment? u got no idea who he is?
Quote Originally Posted by kelputo View Post
thx very much you have so much intelligence, credits for me for replying to a cunt like you
Its pretty funny a autistic newcomer posts indigo full fixed which is already posted on here for fame and attention...

Pretty funny that you still replied to me nerd
Quote Originally Posted by pzych0_antivac View Post
are you seriously answering like that to Joplins comment? u got no idea who he is?
i don't care who is he i am a person and he's a person

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joplin View Post
Its pretty funny a autistic newcomer posts indigo full fixed which is already posted on here for fame and attention...

Pretty funny that you still replied to me nerd
i don't care about attencion and fame i'm just here because i like this forum who cares about fame? i prefer flying under the radars..
Quote Originally Posted by kelputo View Post
i don't care who is he i am a person and he's a person

- - - Updated - - -



i don't care about attencion and fame i'm just here because i like this forum who cares about fame? i prefer flying under the radars..
I noticed you wanna stay under the radars but make a post which has alrealy been posted for some " attencion " L :^)
I don't believe this was fixed at all.. lol I have over 600 errors for some reason xD
Quote Originally Posted by CryptWalker View Post
I don't believe this was fixed at all.. lol I have over 600 errors for some reason xD
Have you set it to Release x86?
Quote Originally Posted by DOTD100 View Post
Have you set it to Release x86?
I am learning the basics of c++ and stuff sooo no i haven't, how do i that exactly, I only have this source so i can study it, use he basics to learn a little bit about how it is written.
What is

Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory

Do you know this fixxx?
Sir, can i ask you something? When i play at casual match, my game will crash? any explanation for this? Or because of the junkcode?
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?