Indigo Full Fixed/Updated Source

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by CryptWalker View Post
I don't believe this was fixed at all.. lol I have over 600 errors for some reason xD
need to install d3d9 fix

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joplin View Post
I noticed you wanna stay under the radars but make a post which has alrealy been posted for some " attencion " L :^)
ok ok ok ok i understand
Quote Originally Posted by kelputo View Post
need to install d3d9 fix

- - - Updated - - -



ok ok ok ok i understand
I ended up figuring it out lol it compiles perfectly now. Seems like the offsets are up to date? I have a dumper but I am not sure if it is dumping the offsets that I need and stuff.. But is there a tutorial on how to make these undetected every time valve does an update?
what is a backtrack really?
Quote Originally Posted by diaz2305 View Post
what is a backtrack really?
http://lmgtfy.com/?t=v&q=Backtracking+CSGO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CryptWalker View Post
I ended up figuring it out lol it compiles perfectly now. Seems like the offsets are up to date? I have a dumper but I am not sure if it is dumping the offsets that I need and stuff.. But is there a tutorial on how to make these undetected every time valve does an update?
omg... really figure that out by yourself
Quote Originally Posted by CryptWalker View Post
I am learning the basics of c++ and stuff sooo no i haven't, how do i that exactly, I only have this source so i can study it, use he basics to learn a little bit about how it is written.
In Visual Studio, check near the top left-ish middle. Over there you should see something like Debug and then a number on the side. Click on those two and Change the "Debug" to "Release", and check if on the right it shows x86.
Quote Originally Posted by DOTD100 View Post
In Visual Studio, check near the top left-ish middle. Over there you should see something like Debug and then a number on the side. Click on those two and Change the "Debug" to "Release", and check if on the right it shows x86.
I looked it up on the Microsoft website :P I am able to get a lot of things to compile now
Quote Originally Posted by CryptWalker View Post
I looked it up on the Microsoft website :P I am able to get a lot of things to compile now
Well then... Good job. I hope you can learn more things! ^^
ahhaahhahaa
Ban him, he didnt fix this lmao the one who fixed this was smef.pw.

U can just go into his website he have been adding things to indigo, dont take credit
Quote Originally Posted by stewie141603k View Post
Ban him, he didnt fix this lmao the one who fixed this was smef.pw.

U can just go into his website he have been adding things to indigo, dont take credit
stfu did things i'm not reh tarded and credits are there..
What is

Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory

Do you know this fixxx?

And Yes, I have googled it. Nothing really helped.
why does it say my visual studio doesn't support this source ?
2387 errors found when trying to build... eh?
Whoever gets errors, just set it as Release and x86. Also, if u are getting the d3d9.h errors, then install the provided thread's fix.


Then just put in VC++ directories the path for the DirectX SDK
What is

Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory

Do you know this fixxx?

And Yes, I have googled it. Nothing really helped.
I removed the part but it just made more errors....
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?