WTSeBay + Paypal Account Seller High Limit - High Quality Service

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
eBay + Paypal Account Seller High Limit - High Quality Service
Hi guys, today I am bringing you new eBay and PayPal accounts to the MPGH market in which i have an excellent new partner who specialises in fresh accounts.
These are freshly made accounts for sale for new buyers.

Prices:
eBay and Paypal High Limit Seller:
- $59 for 1000 items / $25000 or $100000: eBay Seller Account with Paypal Verified inclued with VBA, VCC, Phone Linked, SSN. Ready for sell

Package Example:

Paypal & eBay Seller Account
Country: United States
Status: VCC Verified (Withdraw Limit Lifted)
Phone Verified: Yes & Included at your request
Feedback: None
Bypass 21-Day Hold: No
Bank Account: Included
IP Address: Not Included
Quick Start Guide: Included
24/7 Forum Support: Included

Proof:



FAQ:
Does 1 month mean that I keep the account for only 1 month?

No, this just means the account was created 1 month from now until the time it was registered. Once we send you the information, it is yours forever.

I am not in the USA, can I still use your accounts?
Yes, international users can still use them provided you have a way of obtaining a USA IP address. There is many ways to achieve them either through VPS, VPN or spoofing your own router’s MAC address.

What is the point of buying an account with lower limits?
New stealth accounts shouldn’t sell a lot of items. It is impossible to list 100+ items on a brand new account without raising red flags. Lower limit accounts allow you to get back to selling with minimum investment. Ebay will eventually raise the limits of these accounts.

How Do I Get Past The Selling Limits?
Simple, use multiple accounts! Having multiple accounts will double your already low selling limits. The big positive in using multiple accounts is the ability for on account to not shoulder the load . This means, your account will not get suspended as fast as you would maxing out the selling limit on one account.

Do they come with 21 day holds?
Yes, all accounts either bought from us, anywhere else or even created by you are subject to holds. Normally transactions accepted through eBay will receive holds. Any transactions done off eBay are not normally held. This is purely out of our control and largely determined on how risky PayPal sees your activity, transactions & account status.

Do I need to add my own bank to get the money out?
Your own bank will need to be added to get the funds out; however, you can also send the money to another personal account you own get them out as well. Just be sure to not send to often at multiple times of the day or week. Sending invoices to the account and paying from there avoids drawing any attention to the account.

Do your accounts come with feedback?
None of our accounts come with feedback.

Contact me via skype: ******mrebaystealth
2 Vouch for Trusted Member - Who is trusted member and Have High post please contact me skype ******mrebaystealthor PM
Quote Originally Posted by MreBayStealth View Post
2 Vouch for Trusted Member - Who is trusted member and Have High post please contact me skype ******mrebaystealthor PM
we talking on skype. am interested
Quote Originally Posted by ngclassic View Post
we talking on skype. am interested
Ok give me a moment i will send account shortly
are u guarantee it if close ?? or not ??
Quote Originally Posted by starlike View Post
are u guarantee it if close ?? or not ??
I will replace new account if you got any problem with account for first item from 7-10 days.
Quote Originally Posted by MreBayStealth View Post
I will replace new account if you got any problem with account for first item from 7-10 days.
please add my skype : dark_knight00
Vouch copy?
One vouch give to @Allura
Hope get your feedback soon!
Thread Bumpp.
I'm selling eBay account High Limit + Paypal Account Verified (VCC,VBA, Google Voice)
Price $59 for 1000 item /25k$ Account.

Contact me via skype ******mrebaystealth

Thanks!
@MreBayStealth

Rating: 10/10
I received: Ebay + Paypal account + GOOGLEVOICE Phone number (ssn + dob and vba)
Good person and seller. very fast and trust service.

Allura's Vouch Copy Review #155
[Read Only Vouch]



Quality

Rating: 3/10
I received: Custom Paypal account, custom gmail account, stolen ebay account
I was busy so it took me a day to write this vouch. From the time of receiving to the time I checked the account (about 24 hours difference), the E-bay account was suspended. The Paypal account seems to work.


Speed

Rating: 10/10
How long did it take the seller to provide me the account details: 12 hours


Price
Rating: n/a
Seller's price: $59


Seller

Rating: 10/10
Friendly: Yes
Time waster? No


Overview

Rating: 3/10
Did I receive what the seller is offering: No, the ebay account stopped working after a day.
Quote Originally Posted by Val3ntjn3 View Post
added on skype
Talking on skype about order

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ngclassic View Post
@MreBayStealth

Rating: 10/10
I received: Ebay + Paypal account + GOOGLEVOICE Phone number (ssn + dob and vba)
Good person and seller. very fast and trust service.
Thanks for vouch!
I'm selling Brand new eBay + paypal Verified Account

Contact me via skype ******mrebaystealth
Thanks!
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?