Exclamation[HELP] WTW

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] WTW
I am using a wtw code found here in MPGH, but every time you cross something from the damage or die

CODE:
Code:
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA(eCShell);
		DWORD pPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + dw_pLTClientShell);
		DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)(pPlayerPtr + CLTPlayerClientOffset);
		if (dwPlayerPtr)
		{
			if (GetAsyncKeyState(0x45))
				for (int i = 0; i < 0x1FF; ++i)
				{
					if (*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + 4 * i) == 56)
						*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + 4 * i) = -56;
				}
		}
How do I strip the damage?
get a No bug Damage and No fall Damage
I already am, but it makes me a doubt.
The offset of nobugdmg mute?
Quote Originally Posted by RelodCod View Post
I already am, but it makes me a doubt.
The offset of nobugdmg mute?
even me i did not succeed on NoBugDamage for my dll... No fall Damage works but NBD... i always died... i for the mean tine i use No Bug Damage rez moded...
There are, but I have colleagues who use it without taking damage, for curiosity
Quote Originally Posted by RelodCod View Post
There are, but I have colleagues who use it without taking damage, for curiosity
I found Out No Bug damage Uses a lot of addys... Im using 16 addys to make no bug damage fully functional in all maps except mexico underground
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?