Selling High Rank Account, Jackpot Weapons, Red ticket guns, Limited edition guns!
Hi,
I'm selling a high rank account. It's a 4 star general account. It has all the jackpot weapons from mega cap seasons and fortune star seasons, every red ticket and blue ticket gun, and limited edition guns/items. Here is a link of my screenshots for my account: imgur.com/a/o3w2L I am asking to get atleast $100-200 usd for my account. We can use a middleman at your cost or you can go first. Here is some additional info about my account:
12k wins 4k losses
2.70 S/D
4 million euro
5k red tickets
4 star general rank
If you are interested please add me on skype: foreverfruity
I'm selling a high rank account. It's a 4 star general account. It has all the jackpot weapons from mega cap seasons and fortune star seasons, every red ticket and blue ticket gun, and limited edition guns/items. Here is a link of my screenshots for my account: imgur.com/a/o3w2L I am asking to get atleast $100-200 usd for my account. We can use a middleman at your cost or you can go first. Here is some additional info about my account:
12k wins 4k losses
2.70 S/D
4 million euro
5k red tickets
4 star general rank
If you are interested please add me on skype: foreverfruity


