QuestionHelp[FODS]Help For Current Client Source

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[FODS]Help For Current Client Source
Please someone help me need a client that type ip can set to Fabiano of Doom Source Please Someone Helps Me Have Client with All Textures












If For Tutorial Help Because I can not do anything I'm shit my brother
There are many tutorials on how to set up FSOD, and almost all of them have info on setting up the client.
It is quite easy and only tool you need is a freeware called yogda.
Download yogda, search for 127.0.0.1, change that to VPS/Hamachi, save and then you done.
well basically guys I tried to update the client and I searched for "127.0.0.1" but I do not think if they can send a client to try to update again or to send client already updated I will be grateful
Quote Originally Posted by DarknessRealmsPs View Post
well basically guys I tried to update the client and I searched for "127.0.0.1" but I do not think if they can send a client to try to update again or to send client already updated I will be grateful
Can you actually try to form a sentence that makes atleast a little bit of sense?

Who can't send a client to who and for what cause?
Try to update what again?
What does "update" mean? Should we taste what your ip is?
Do you mean newest prod type of updated?
Are you assuming we'll update a client we do not have with an ip address we don't know and send it to you?
Well ... I try to find 127.0.0.1 when I update the client but it does not appear the misfortune understands how it was the client of the originial server

well I live in a place where no one speaks English understands and I have to use a translator

* I am Bad in English *
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us