Hybrid View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adni3down View Post
    Use Sigbench or anything to compare signatures from your previous Indigo paste. Anything 50% difference or more is ideal.
    So if its 50+- percent different with sigbench then it is good? if we add enough junk code will it just be 50% +- different? because even when I change things and swap stuff it doesnt end up changing that much. The best ive gotten to even when fabricating my own junk code is about +-35 % different. I was just curious what you do in order to end up getting to 50+-%. I know its not the same for everything but I was curious what tips you have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfasd121 View Post
    So if its 50+- percent different with sigbench then it is good? if we add enough junk code will it just be 50% +- different? because even when I change things and swap stuff it doesnt end up changing that much. The best ive gotten to even when fabricating my own junk code is about +-35 % different. I was just curious what you do in order to end up getting to 50+-%. I know its not the same for everything but I was curious what tips you have.
    Try and aim for 80 percent or above, you have to re-arrange your code, finding an alternative solution that produces the same results.
    Like my shit hacks? Help me support education!.