Noob Choob Train

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Noob Choob Train
Hi everyone. As the title eludes to, I am new to the forums. I dont have a whole lot to offer but I promise to never beg

Im just a dude who likes to get my game on, and after my buddy turned me onto CF...and then showed me the original mpgh injector with the dll, ive been a helpless addict. SOoooo... i lurk.. i wait.. i try to stay out of trouble lol. But damn it if playing without seeing thru walls doesnt just SUCK. I even went out and bought a couple of books to try and teach myself Visual Basic . Good Times.

So ya.. that was my intro.
Welcome. Learn C++, better language if you want to learn something.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Welcome. Learn C++, better language if you want to learn something.
Butttt... my wife says im too stupid to actually learn C++

Im still looking for my balls... i think they rolled under the bed


....and TY for the welcome!!!
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalEdge View Post
Butttt... my wife says im too stupid to actually learn C++

Im still looking for my balls... i think they rolled under the bed


....and TY for the welcome!!!
Here is an offer of a lifetime. I give it to all members.

If you give your soul to me I shall never ban you, I will protect you from bans, and shelter you like my own. If you decline this offer, it shall never be presented to you again. In return you will have to obey every command I give you.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Here is an offer of a lifetime. I give it to all members.

If you give your soul to me I shall never ban you, I will protect you from bans, and shelter you like my own. If you decline this offer, it shall never be presented to you again. In return you will have to obey every command I give you.
Nobody wants to be your slave.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Here is an offer of a lifetime. I give it to all members.

If you give your soul to me I shall never ban you, I will protect you from bans, and shelter you like my own. If you decline this offer, it shall never be presented to you again. In return you will have to obey every command I give you.
Il take your offer O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Here is an offer of a lifetime. I give it to all members.

If you give your soul to me I shall never ban you, I will protect you from bans, and shelter you like my own. If you decline this offer, it shall never be presented to you again. In return you will have to obey every command I give you.
i never took that offer but u still love and shelter me with ur heart and soul ~ LIKE REALLY --"


oh and hi
Well i am stupid i can learn C++
Welcome Digital. And like Obama stated, Learn C++.
Lol.
You listen to your wife.
Welcome to MPGH.
yo biggfoot bro get my sig out of your signature i never said u could use it. no one can use my sigs unless i say you can and for that u have to actually ASK me.
I haven't learned C++ yet, but I'm going to try veeery soon
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalEdge View Post
Hi everyone. As the title eludes to, I am new to the forums. I dont have a whole lot to offer but I promise to never beg

Im just a dude who likes to get my game on, and after my buddy turned me onto CF...and then showed me the original mpgh injector with the dll, ive been a helpless addict. SOoooo... i lurk.. i wait.. i try to stay out of trouble lol. But damn it if playing without seeing thru walls doesnt just SUCK. I even went out and bought a couple of books to try and teach myself Visual Basic . Good Times.

So ya.. that was my intro.
I accept with information:Learn C++, better language if you want to learn something.
Welcome, Your Picture Creeps me Out.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us