PSN CARDS
Helle everybuddy .
I have for sale PSN cards .
Renew of stock is nearly daily .
All cards are fully legally bought and I can provide invoice in case is needed.
The price is 75% for a single one and 70% for daily costumers .
Payment method : BTC
I go first with anyone trusted , if no , please use a trusted member to be middle man for us !
Stock now:
1x - 10£
2x - 20$
3x - 50$
Proof: https: //i.imgur. com/Z6WthHZ.jpg
Skype: pignonns1
I have for sale PSN cards .
Renew of stock is nearly daily .
All cards are fully legally bought and I can provide invoice in case is needed.
The price is 75% for a single one and 70% for daily costumers .
Payment method : BTC
I go first with anyone trusted , if no , please use a trusted member to be middle man for us !
Stock now:
1x - 10£
2x - 20$
3x - 50$
Proof: https: //i.imgur. com/Z6WthHZ.jpg
Skype: pignonns1


