VideoWhen bad things happen :(

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
When bad things happen :(
I love fishing with drone but when i saw the video NO AGAIN!!

Minute 4:00 RIP!

He probably caught a whale and it pulled it under
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
He probably caught a whale and it pulled it under
He caught gab
Dude just can't fly a drone.
Quote Originally Posted by WeakHands View Post
I love fishing with drone but when i saw the video NO AGAIN!!

Minute 4:00 RIP!

I bet his parents bought him a new one after he did this dumb shit.
So stupid Another sad story
Since when did people even go fishing with drones?
Lololo what did I just saw
You're an fucking idiot if you fish with a drone.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
You're an fucking idiot if you fish with a drone.
Drones were made to do idiot things, i tell you that from experience.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us