QuestionWhat values does CheatEngine change for "Speed Hack" on a[UNITY GAME]

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
What values does CheatEngine change for "Speed Hack" on a[UNITY GAME]

It doesn't tell you what it changes. It just allows you to change the value. Reason I'm looking for this is because I'm working on finding the jump height value to modify it for this game as well.
Quote Originally Posted by CSFashion View Post

It doesn't tell you what it changes. It just allows you to change the value. Reason I'm looking for this is because I'm working on finding the jump height value to modify it for this game as well.
it injects a dll to the target process
then it hooks functions like GetTickcount and manipulates the output values in the way that the game has 'speed hack'
as simple as that
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us