TalkingHigh ping

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
High ping
Hey guys, since yesterday i got more than 450ping and i need help!!
I already installed game booster didnt help... I tried to clear my pc from useless programms didnt work... I checked my internet works... someone got the same problem
do i have to wait for new patch?
or someone got a tip?
(i dont wanna hear buy a new pc no money^^)

hope you guys can help me thanks...
new pc must incomeing :O
Call to support service of your internet too see if it as some problem
Whats the specs of your pc?
Quote Originally Posted by semester555 View Post
Hey guys, since yesterday i got more than 450ping and i need help!!
I already installed game booster didnt help... I tried to clear my pc from useless programms didnt work... I checked my internet works... someone got the same problem
do i have to wait for new patch?
or someone got a tip?
(i dont wanna hear buy a new pc no money^^)

hope you guys can help me thanks...
here i have 2mb internet, and my ping is 70~85
very good to play =)
dang baby crossfire doesn't have european servers that's why we lag like fuck.
GameBooster
thanks guys i try to check my internet or my graphic card something of this must be
the laggs
um... turn off everything from msn,sype, I.e( or the browser you use) quit all the programs

Buy a better GFX card its cheaper than buying a new computer

Update Direct X

those are my solutions to you my friend
ok i turned of all and i uploaded direct x thanks and now i will buy a better card
upgrade graphics card & more ram if you got under 2g. if not faster net connection

//2strok3
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us