"the secret"

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
"the secret"
has anyone here ever heard of it? aka LAO.
fucking troll.

gtfo
how many stupid threads you gonna make?
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
how many stupid threads you gonna make?
umm lol havent i only made 1 b4
Quote Originally Posted by Danfar View Post
umm lol havent i only made 1 b4
well, theres plenty of time left to make more.
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
well, theres plenty of time left to make more.
This

@OP: The fock?

Let's see...

L.A.O

Laughing At Orgy's?
What. The. Flying. Fuck?
LOL I screamed when I saw this bc my mom used to fuck with this thing all the time (THE MEANING OF WHAT THE SECRET IS) I even had to watch the freaking movie its so freakin boring and so much bull.

SNL DID A PRETTY FUNNI JOKE ABOUT IT.
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
LOL I screamed when I saw this bc my mom used to fuck with this thing all the time (THE MEANING OF WHAT THE SECRET IS) I even had to watch the freaking movie its so freakin boring and so much bull.

SNL DID A PRETTY FUNNI JOKE ABOUT IT.
lol im happy that someones heard of it at least.
FUCKING TROLLS
How are they trolling, lmao?
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
How are they trolling, lmao?
so um guessing most of you don't know about it ok i think i gtg now
FUCKING MINIONS FUCKING UP THE TROLLING.
Bye guy. Be sure to make some more awesome threads for us tomorrow, PROMISE!?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us