Lightbulbblack squed

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
black squed
I look for hack aimbot or esp
Where can I find it !
U need to wait for some coders to make a hack..
Black squad hacks as been shared on public but its .sdk, so u need learn c++ to use it.
On youtube have a turtorial 1hr how do it.
Can you give me a video link!
thx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SrRevo View Post
Black squad hacks as been shared on public but its .sdk, so u need learn c++ to use it.
On youtube have a turtorial 1hr how do it.
Can you give me a video link
Quote Originally Posted by hubxo View Post
Can you give me a video link!
thx

- - - Updated - - -



Can you give me a video link
I believe this is the tutorial you are looking for. Sadly I don't know C++ so I haven't been able to go anywhere with it other than download the SDK.

thx my friend
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?