Google Store Issues

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Google Store Issues
So I been doing some google store refunds, some of the times I get these emails that are "fraud alerts", but everytime I complete the fraud alerts, its just an errror on their end supposedly. Also, I cannot sign into my account and order with my card. I have to do guest orders.

Anyone else run into some issues like this on GS?
Quote Originally Posted by Dunder Mifflin View Post
So I been doing some google store refunds, some of the times I get these emails that are "fraud alerts", but everytime I complete the fraud alerts, its just an errror on their end supposedly. Also, I cannot sign into my account and order with my card. I have to do guest orders.

Anyone else run into some issues like this on GS?

ever get this resolved? By guest orders, you mean using a different email right?
Quote Originally Posted by loops77 View Post
ever get this resolved? By guest orders, you mean using a different email right?
nah like, not signing into gmail and just continuing as guest and inputting a gmail account. I have found a work around but its ass. You have to place an order, let it get canceled, then contact them on live chat. Order again, make sure they manually process it and youll be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Dunder Mifflin View Post
nah like, not signing into gmail and just continuing as guest and inputting a gmail account. I have found a work around but its ass. You have to place an order, let it get canceled, then contact them on live chat. Order again, make sure they manually process it and youll be fine.
Hey man,

Could you send me a PM? I'd like to talk to you about this

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Dunder Mifflin View Post
nah like, not signing into gmail and just continuing as guest and inputting a gmail account. I have found a work around but its ass. You have to place an order, let it get canceled, then contact them on live chat. Order again, make sure they manually process it and youll be fine.
OP: add me on skype (******crowleympgh) i had to go through this shit on a fresh acct i think my first mistake was doing it on gmail vs doing it as guest?? w/e, i finally unlocked myself but i think i triggered it because


1. fresh gmail (email made last yr) with no purchases

2. vpn

3. three pixels (instead of two)

i wish i just used your workaround instead of being stuck in suspended limbo for 72 fuckin hours
So it's possibile to do multiple refund on google store with the same account?
Quote Originally Posted by cryptone View Post
So it's possibile to do multiple refund on google store with the same account?
no //2short
Are you from italy?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?