Does anybody have a solution?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Does anybody have a solution?
Well I play Combat Arms and Counter Strike: Source. But for both games when I inject .dll's in them it lags a lot. I've tried to clean my pc with CCleaner, regiestry and defrag. But it hasn't solved the problem. I also tried using gamebooster, but it still lags. Any reason why and how I can fix this problem?

Windows XP

2.20 ghz
1.93 ram
What injector are u using? What os?
FMLoon:
Well I used both Valkyrie and PerX injectors, Valkyrie for CSS and Per X for CA.

Jesus Farted {Mezo}:
No, when I don't inject the .dll that game runs fine.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Mafioso~ View Post
FMLoon:
Well I used both Valkyrie and PerX injectors, Valkyrie for CSS and Per X for CA.

Jesus Farted {Mezo}:
No, when I don't inject the .dll that game runs fine.
What hacks do you inject!

The files might fuck up the games!
Full bright wallhack for CA.
Its the hacks.
It has nothing to do with ram/graphics cards.
They are getting in the way of CA normally processing its files so its slower
Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopaJiggaboo View Post
Its the hacks.
It has nothing to do with ram/graphics cards.
They are getting in the way of CA normally processing its files so its slower
ya it can be, but I've sent the .dll's to other gamers to play both CSS and CA and they claim it does not lag for them. It just happens on my pc.
I know im double posting, but I really need help.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us