G2A Chargeback

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
G2A Chargeback
Hello I bought a Skin On OPskins via G2A Wallet Pay.
G2A overcharged me and there support is not helping me at all.

Would I get trade banned on steam? Or banned on OPSkins if I chargedback Via Credit card.


Thanks best to all.
Trade banned on steam ? No for sure. Banned on OPSkins ? Possible. I dont know if any other negative stuff can happen if you chargeback.
Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
Trade banned on steam ? No for sure. Banned on OPSkins ? Possible. I dont know if any other negative stuff can happen if you chargeback.
As long as I don't get banned or trade banned on steam that is my only concern
Quote Originally Posted by BoBoMcEggs View Post
opskins can't trade ban you, but they can ban your steam account and purchase credentials from ever being used on opskins ever again. But your steam account should be untouched completely, usually opskins will get back to you or email you about the issue before making an assumption that you are "scamming them". Best way to get their attention might be to chargeback on paypal if they're not helping you.


Technically I am charging back G2A not OPskins . So my steam should be 100% safe correct?
Quote Originally Posted by RellyRo View Post
Technically I am charging back G2A not OPskins . So my steam should be 100% safe correct?
yes .your steam account would be safe

but your opskin and your card are unable to use it anymore on opskin
Only with PP you will return something to G2A
Wow just started a Chargeback and Macy's told me that it would take them 45-60 days to come to a resolution.
What are the chances of me losing this chargeback I have had this card since 2008 with 0 chargebacks and been a good customer to macys.
I can't answer your question above sorry,
But I am currently refunding from G2A wallet and they haven't replied to the chargeback.
If they don't respond in 10 days I get my money back.
Reply with a quote so I get notified and ill keep you updated.
Quote Originally Posted by Callie View Post
I can't answer your question above sorry,
But I am currently refunding from G2A wallet and they haven't replied to the chargeback.
If they don't respond in 10 days I get my money back.
Reply with a quote so I get notified and ill keep you updated.
what was the amount def keep me updated
Was £$25 and they still haven't replied.
you'll definitely be okay steam wise, OPSKINS can fuck off just get your money
That's quite odd, I've found their support to be quite useful- have you tried making multiple tickets? Sometimes different people overlook them.
Also was this overcharge something like g2a shield that you accidentally forgot to click off of? (if so it is technically in their eyes the consumer's fault and would do nothing about)

Think before you chargeback as it can lead to many negative implications.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?