★ Phone Verification Service & Paypal VVC ★ | CHEAP & FAST | ONLINE 24/7
Hello fellow MPGH members,
One time / bulk verifications are not an issue! Generally I provide a one time verification, if there any issues I can provide you a warranty.
This means: If you need to verify for a second time with a specific phone number, I can guarantee you a re-verification.
Price:
1x Phone Verification: $0.75
Phone Verification with Warranty: $2.25
1x Call Verification: $1.50
Call Verification with Warranty: $3.25
1x Paypal VVC (Virtual Credit Card): $8
Payments:
Etherum, Litecoins and PayPal (F&F) accepted!
Skype: wael478
https://imgur.com/RoMEKEwⓘ
https://imgur.com/a/I9GNbⓘ
https://imgur.com/a/0eV6dⓘ
GIVING VOUCH COPIES TO STAFF & TRUSTED MEMBERES!!!
One time / bulk verifications are not an issue! Generally I provide a one time verification, if there any issues I can provide you a warranty.
This means: If you need to verify for a second time with a specific phone number, I can guarantee you a re-verification.
Price:
1x Phone Verification: $0.75
Phone Verification with Warranty: $2.25
1x Call Verification: $1.50
Call Verification with Warranty: $3.25
1x Paypal VVC (Virtual Credit Card): $8
Payments:
Etherum, Litecoins and PayPal (F&F) accepted!
Skype: wael478
https://imgur.com/RoMEKEwⓘ
https://imgur.com/a/I9GNbⓘ
https://imgur.com/a/0eV6dⓘ
GIVING VOUCH COPIES TO STAFF & TRUSTED MEMBERES!!!




