PayPal Chargeback (G2A,cdkeys.com e.t.c)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
PayPal Chargeback (G2A,cdkeys.com e.t.c)
So a long time ago I used to chargeback game keys from G2A with paypal. However , the last time I tried they responded and paypal decided in their favour because their policy didn't support digital goods. I recently bought a GTA 5 key from cdkeys , opened a dispute and this time I chose the option "Physical product" (i think its called like that) and just wrote as a comment "Product didn't work.".They responded after a day but I still won. Do you think this will work with other websites like G2A?
Quote Originally Posted by alex15096 View Post
So a long time ago I used to chargeback game keys from G2A with paypal. However , the last time I tried they responded and paypal decided in their favour because their policy didn't support digital goods. I recently bought a GTA 5 key from cdkeys , opened a dispute and this time I chose the option "Physical product" (i think its called like that) and just wrote as a comment "Product didn't work.".They responded after a day but I still won. Do you think this will work with other websites like G2A?
If that works im sure you can try kinguin and other stuff like that
Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
If that works im sure you can try kinguin and other stuff like that
I want to do some keys from G2A could you help?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?