QuestionHelpList of ObjectTypes and StatTypes (NodeJs Clientless)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
List of ObjectTypes and StatTypes (NodeJs Clientless)
Hello again all, I am trying to find portals in the area of my bots and get the IP of the realm portal, is there a list of ObjectTypes/StatTypes or what are the ones for IP under
Code:
	
for(let l = 0; l < updatePacket.newObjects.length; l++) {
					if (squareDistanceTo(updatePacket.newObjects[i].WorldPosData) <= maxPortalOffsetSqrt) {
						if (updatePacket.newObjects[i].objectType == ){ //Insert Portal type (number)
							for(let k = 0; k < updatePacket.newObjects[i].StatData.length; k++){
								if (updatePacket.newObjects[i].StatData[k].statType == ){// Insert IP type (number)
								realmIP = updatePacket.newObjects[i].StatData[k].stringStatValue;
								}
							}
						}
					}
				}
I want realmIP to be the IP of the realm portal that is within maxPortalOffsetSqrt tiles of the player (client)
Later upon reciving a GUI command it will call:
Code:
client.connect(realmIP)
You get the IP from the reconnect packet, which you get sent to you from the server when you use the portal.
Quote Originally Posted by ArkMods View Post
Hello again all, I am trying to find portals in the area of my bots and get the IP of the realm portal, is there a list of ObjectTypes/StatTypes or what are the ones for IP under
I want realmIP to be the IP of the realm portal that is within maxPortalOffsetSqrt tiles of the player (client)
Later upon reciving a GUI command it will call:
Code:
client.connect(realmIP)
@aseikin is right, a UsePortalPacket needs to be sent with the Object Id of the portal you want to use. The client already has a handler for the reconnect packet, so it is only necessary to send a UsePortalPacket to connect to a realm.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkMods View Post
Code:
if (updatePacket.newObjects[i].objectType == ){ //Insert Portal type (number)
The object type for a realm portal is 1810
Ok, thanks! My minions are now able to enter the realm! Now all they need is a better auto aim, I feel like I am learning a lot about the game with your clientless, thanks for the amazing creation!
Quote Originally Posted by ArkMods View Post
Ok, thanks! My minions are now able to enter the realm! Now all they need is a better auto aim, I feel like I am learning a lot about the game with your clientless, thanks for the amazing creation!
No worries, FYI projectile handling is a little more complicated than it seems at first since the client is responsible for telling the server whether it hit an enemy or not. I am planning to add a new plugin component to do this.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us