CoolEXP+BP Hack After Patch 10/12

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
EXP+BP Hack After Patch 10/12
EXP+ BP Hack:

1. Start Blackshot
2. Open EXP+BP hack Trainer
3. Press F1 To activate it
4. Create Bunker defence room
5. start game
6. than u see misson sucess
7. exp=780, bp=500, in Hell mode

Need Bypass: Find Urself

Virus Total: EXE: VirusTotalⓘ
RAR: VirusTotalⓘ


Press Thanks Button
EXP+BP Hack.rarattachment deleted · 2,278 downloads before removal
Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome


Tks
Doesn't work for me :/
Quote Originally Posted by Domas View Post
Doesn't work for me :/
u r doing something wrong!

Follow this simple steps

1. Start Blackshot
2. Open EXP+BP hack Trainer
3. Press F1 To activate it
4. Create Bunker defence room
5. start game
6. than u see misson sucess
7. exp=780, bp=500, in Hell mode


u don't need a bypass for this one ....
Quote Originally Posted by IceCube2009 View Post
u r doing something wrong!

Follow this simple steps

1. Start Blackshot
2. Open EXP+BP hack Trainer
3. Press F1 To activate it
4. Create Bunker defence room
5. start game
6. than u see misson sucess
7. exp=780, bp=500, in Hell mode


u don't need a bypass for this one ....
Well I'm doin everything right ...
So if I have bypass it's not workin' becouse of bypass
And I start blackshot I have to open XP BP hack in char select screen or server select screen? Wich screen lol?
Quote Originally Posted by Domas View Post
Well I'm doin everything right ...
So if I have bypass it's not workin' becouse of bypass
And I start blackshot I have to open XP BP hack in char select screen or server select screen? Wich screen lol?
Open the hack before the garena, before you open the blackshot, before you select the the char, before you go to the server, it does not make any diference.

Just make sure you open the hack before you press START on a BD game. After the game has started, press F1.

Simple!
just wanan say ** "I LOVE U "**
Quote Originally Posted by wan_latieno View Post
what do u mean by hell mode?
You can select several types of difficulty for the BD game, based on your player skill.

You have, EASY, NORMAL, HARD, HELL. I know that there is at least on more level of difficulty, but my player does not have the required skill, ... yet


I tried everything u said, but i just cant get it to work for me. Your BP hack alone worked great for me. But this one isn't working. Please help.
Quote Originally Posted by stormryder View Post
I tried everything u said, but i just cant get it to work for me. Your BP hack alone worked great for me. But this one isn't working. Please help.
Try with a garena bypass...
Quote Originally Posted by IceCube2009 View Post
Try with a garena bypass...
If you dont mind, can you please mail me a decent garena bypass? Or atleast provide a link to an working-existing one?
Vicky ur hack always so nice
i love u ^_^
if i using this,i will be dtect or not??im afraid bcause bfore this gm banned me..
U ban If U hack Over Means Only Hack As u need Like 20 k per day
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us