How to bypass the HWID Ban also known as MAC Address Ban.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How to bypass the HWID Ban also known as MAC Address Ban.
This is for users who try logging into any account and they all say (Perm Ban). This means you have been Hardware banned.
Only reason i am posting this is because many users who have played legit for years are in fact being banned and Support is doing nothing about it.

Download TMac from the link below or from the official site either way and install it.

1) Open TMac, and click your network adapter that you connect to the internet with.

2) Click Random Mac Address

3) Click change now!

4) Last step and its very important.. You must reinstall CrossFire after changing your MAC!!!

ww\/\/.virustotal.c0m/en/file/6e63becaf5c5e17a9d3afb6e2104eee3dbe473c8930ae8783e ba0fedadb4a152/analysis/1469552282/

TMACv6.0.7_Setup_mpgh.net.zip2.1 MB · 528 downloads 3/67 malicious
Thanks alot !
not only mac. you must change hwid and user account to
How do i know i've been MAC banned?
still works
Delete Thread Please
Delete?
I wouldnt delete this if i were you it has been released on *******s+other websites cause many people wanna know this too so is kinda screwd up l0l
Quote Originally Posted by gamming View Post
I wouldnt delete this if i were you it has been released on *******s+other websites cause many people wanna know this too so is kinda screwd up l0l
I want it deleted, I don't care how many people copy and pasted my guide or edited it and placed on a different website. I want this one closed because I posted it, I only posted this because Legit players were blocked from playing when hardware banning 1st came a thing. Now only cheaters are using the guide which I don't support.
So the hardware ban is based on :
Mac address
HWID
User Account name
?
it's working still, thanks for post it, help anyone
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?