SolvedHow do bypass the ban of cod mw3? I am using teknogods 2.7.3.11 version

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How do bypass the ban of cod mw3? I am using teknogods 2.7.3.11 version
I used mpgh hack in cod mw3 but the admin ban me so , whenever I try to change my HWID I can't get into the particular server and it says : your pemantanly ban or banned ID [62]
Try changing your GUID in
(MW3 Directory)\teknogods.ini

ID=XXXX

if you change that it will reset everything, unless you use someone else's.
If that doesn't work, try changing your IP and name, it might work.
wt* with this dude.
You have to change your ip because what they do is they ban your ip either change your ip or use a vpn
Change IP/HWID
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?