Bypass

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Bypass
Is any bypass for killer? Private/public? But I want to play killer with wallhack, and i found nothing, only for survs.

Thanks.
Some people know how to do this.. but do not want to share it.
There is but, private.
Quote Originally Posted by morritz View Post
There is but, private.
Is it hard now to find the way (without coding some sheat)?
Quote Originally Posted by morritz View Post
There is but, private.
Do you know?
Private bypass? if someone can pm me how to do it I'd be more than happy to keep it a secret. I just want that pig booty man ^_^
I would really like too, so please, if you have it, share with me too in private.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us