Thanks

Political/Social Sur-vey

https:// www .surv eymonkey.com/r/99GYJY5

Please fill it out as honestly as you can, thanks.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 02-04-2018 at 01:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Consider it done my dude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Filled it for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Filled it out for you. Good luck if this is for a class.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    Your questions aren't well constructed.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Your questions aren't well constructed.
    Why? Do they not include bias as yours would?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Done! Filled as requested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Completed it. If you wish to discuss the answers I've given, my entry's last answer starts with
    I agree with the statement.. that is assuming we are in a 3rd grade class.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You're projecting, you framed your questions to get an answer that would either align or not align with your own beliefs. Your questions are limited to your (lack of) knowledge about these topics. Instead of creating questions that will get linear answers how about questioning the point of the topic.

"Do you consider the US to be a racist country"

This is a yes or no answer. Your intentions are to have people either say they believe the US (government?) is racist. Instead how about making your question something that can get an actual answer. Such as "How do you feel about race relations in the US". You're promoting people to answer the question how you want them to. This is what you would consider to be fake news if a CNN interviewer framed their question like this.

"Would you kneel during the anthem"

Most people are going to say no because they aren't football players or sports players. That doesn't mean they do not support the idea of kneeling during the anthem.

"Are african americans capable of being racist?"

Terrible question, you're actually not even wanting a answer you're just trying to project your own misconceptions about black people because you're stuck in your parents bubble.

"Should caucasians who are the descendants of slave owners be punished/responsible for their ancestors actions?"

Yet again you're not even wanting a real answer, you're just trying to project your own misconceptions onto others in the form of a question. The US government provides things for people we've disenfranchised historically. Whether it be blacks, indians, or asians. Ultimately this is a race related issue, as whites were the ones in power. So to some degree the government provides help to people it hurt. One example of this is trying to make higher education more accessible for minority groups.

You're unwilling to learn or educate yourself on anything that contradicts what you believe.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Confluency (02-04-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dab's pretty spot on, clear bias on this survery.

Like how the fuck am I supposed to answer a yes/no question of "Do you consider the US to be racist", no I don't consider the entirety of the US to be racist. I consider there to be racists in the US just like anywhere else. The question is to confirm your biases.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    You're projecting, you framed your questions to get an answer that would either align or not align with your own beliefs. Your questions are limited to your (lack of) knowledge about these topics. Instead of creating questions that will get linear answers how about questioning the point of the topic.

"Do you consider the US to be a racist country"

This is a yes or no answer. Your intentions are to have people either say they believe the US (government?) is racist. Instead how about making your question something that can get an actual answer. Such as "How do you feel about race relations in the US". You're promoting people to answer the question how you want them to. This is what you would consider to be fake news if a CNN interviewer framed their question like this.

"Would you kneel during the anthem"

Most people are going to say no because they aren't football players or sports players. That doesn't mean they do not support the idea of kneeling during the anthem.

"Are african americans capable of being racist?"

Terrible question, you're actually not even wanting a answer you're just trying to project your own misconceptions about black people because you're stuck in your parents bubble.

"Should caucasians who are the descendants of slave owners be punished/responsible for their ancestors actions?"

Yet again you're not even wanting a real answer, you're just trying to project your own misconceptions onto others in the form of a question. The US government provides things for people we've disenfranchised historically. Whether it be blacks, indians, or asians. Ultimately this is a race related issue, as whites were the ones in power. So to some degree the government provides help to people it hurt. One example of this is trying to make higher education more accessible for minority groups.

You're unwilling to learn or educate yourself on anything that contradicts what you believe.
    I'm in fucking tears. It's a yes/no answer you illiterate turd. You're not supposed to explain why if it's multiple choice, if I wanted your explanation on why I think it is so, I would've given you a comment box to explain yourself. Why the fuck would I question the point of the topic when i'm trying to get exact answers? The fact you're aligning my questions based off the fact that I have views on them is stupid as fuck. If someone believes the opposite of what I do, how would I benefit from them answering the question in which it doesn't align with my views?

How are you going to assume what my intentions are? It's a collective yes/no answer, i'm not looking for in-depth answers, if I was looking for in-depth answers once again i'd put a comment box there. You just lost any credibility questioning this by assuming my intentions.

Once again, did I ask if they supported it? I asked if people would personally kneel, they answer yes/no. When someone gives you a ******, do you ask them if you can change the question on there so you can answer it differently? This is fucking hilarious.

Oh no, it's not a terrible question. The times i've seen people answer that question as "no, they're not capable of being racist" is insane. I'm asking questions based off of statements that i've seen that make no sense to me, the point of asking that was to see if people generally do believe so.

Yet again, i've seen a lot of people personally say that whites should be responsible for slavery. Why is it wrong for me to ask people this question? It's a simple yes/no answer. The fact you even countered this question lets me insinuate that you probably do think descendants of slave owners (whites) should be held accountable. You're sickening.

Really? Out of every single person on this forum, you are going to say that? I've never met anyone so oblivious to the truth that they counter shit just to make it look like they've not been beaten. Your hypocrisy is hilariously sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Dab's pretty spot on, clear bias on this survery.

Like how the fuck am I supposed to answer a yes/no question of "Do you consider the US to be racist", no I don't consider the entirety of the US to be racist. I consider there to be racists in the US just like anywhere else. The question is to confirm your biases.
    I think it's time you go back to school and figure out what bias is, or turn on your favourite news network CNN so you can continue being biased yourself, hypocrites..

Well then fucking answer no if you don't consider the entirety of the US to be racist you baboon. Racism exists everywhere, you can define things as generally racist and not generally racist. I'm looking for that answer, do you generally consider the US to be racist? How does that imply bias? You're assuming I have an alternative motive behind this question because it seems like you're as triggered as dab by reading them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You do realize we have to pay for the crime of our forefathers, we have inherited and hold accessory to what was stolen, therefore we have to pay. it's all biblical.
    You haven't realized but our forefathers have enslaved the children of Israel, Gods chosen people. The World Elite and the Illuminati all know this. This is why they kept changing their names from Negro, black, afro american, african American, coon, ******, nigga..... thats because they do not want them to know their real idenity

Africans and so called Africans American are not the same people, they have similar skin tone but different bloodline, there A bunch of hints about that in the bibical text. Anyway

This is what they done to the Israelites or as people today calls them African Americans

Psalm 83:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
    3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
    4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
    5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

The world Elites have done craft council on the Jews/Israelites of the bible to the point they actually think they are actually Africans. The so called African Americans do not know the God of the bible is actually their GOD. They are A lost people..

They world elites even put hidden messages in Old Hollywood movies

This one is about how christopher columbus found out about america and knowing how the so called Natives gotten their

2nd erza 40-45. You will only find this in the 1611 king james bible, ONCE again the world elite made sure to not put this verse in the modern kJV

40 Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.

41 But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,

42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.

43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.

44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.

45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.

The reason i'm showing this is to provide backup of my research and to answer your question about is it justice, if we get punished for the sins of our fathers ... The answers is Yes due to the fact we enslaved GOD people and that our punishment is coming we will be their slaves in the kingdom. Rather you believe i'm bat shit crazy or what but this gonna happen.

Thanks
    If you wanted informed answers then don't have multiple choice...

There is so many contradictions in what you say that I can't take you seriously.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    xD 16 yo i watch yt vid nnd think im informed xd

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    If you wanted informed answers then don't have multiple choice...

There is so many contradictions in what you say that I can't take you seriously.
    How many times are you going to make me repeat what I said? Just stop posting if you have nothing new to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    You do realize we have to pay for the crime of our forefathers, we have inherited and hold accessory to what was stolen, therefore we have to pay. it's all biblical.
    You haven't realized but our forefathers have enslaved the children of Israel, Gods chosen people. The World Elite and the Illuminati all know this. This is why they kept changing their names from Negro, black, afro american, african American, coon, ******, nigga..... thats because they do not want them to know their real idenity

Africans and so called Africans American are not the same people, they have similar skin tone but different bloodline, there A bunch of hints about that in the bibical text. Anyway

This is what they done to the Israelites or as people today calls them African Americans

Psalm 83:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
    3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
    4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
    5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

The world Elites have done craft council on the Jews/Israelites of the bible to the point they actually think they are actually Africans. The so called African Americans do not know the God of the bible is actually their GOD. They are A lost people..

They world elites even put hidden messages in Old Hollywood movies

This one is about how christopher columbus found out about america and knowing how the so called Natives gotten their

2nd erza 40-45. You will only find this in the 1611 king james bible, ONCE again the world elite made sure to not put this verse in the modern kJV

40 Those are the ten tribes, which were carried away prisoners out of their own land in the time of Osea the king, whom Salmanasar the king of Assyria led away captive, and he carried them over the waters, and so came they into another land.

41 But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,

42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.

43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.

44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.

45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.

The reason i'm showing this is to provide backup of my research and to answer your question about is it justice, if we get punished for the sins of our fathers ... The answers is Yes due to the fact we enslaved GOD people and that our punishment is coming we will be their slaves in the kingdom. Rather you believe i'm bat shit crazy or what but this gonna happen.
    What the fuck have you been smoking my friend?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    xD 16 yo i watch yt vid nnd think im informed xd
    Sorry, I forgot your views are the pinnacle of all social/political/race issues occurring right now. Check your ego.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 02-04-2018 at 09:41 PM.