
Originally Posted by
atkinson2k9
If anything is running that's on a list of things that shouldn't be running, then x-trap shuts the game down.
Actually it is visa versa being that their is a list of programs that are allowed, such as MSN, Vent, Xfire, and etc. Because if they had a list of things not allowed one it would take constant updating where-of if they had a list of allowed programs, they will updated it here and their from programs the users send in after they analyze it and find it to be a legit no hacking program such as the IM's and so on.
Basically if you want to fool Xtrap first step would be to mask the program, and I have found out by taking a approved program, and programing it while still using its authentication to mask the .dll to get into the game with the hack without the need of a proper injector like Perx. Cause basically all I am doing is using a approved program and deleted its main use, i.e it's .dll's outside authentication and keeping its code intact enough so it passes as the approved program therefor bypassing Xtrap. The only issue remains is that the .dll's however may pass through log in the hacks still do not fully function.
So the fact remains that they is a way to bypass Xtrap, but their should be a injection .dll for the code of injection to be added to the approved tampered program, and even if it can inject, I do not know if it will trip a mine with Xtrap.
The way I know I can pull up hacks in a game is changing the key to bring up the menu, however when I try to activate any one of the available hacks, nothing happens, it is a dud.
It's quite confusing but I think if anyone wants to hack CF again, they will need to find a method similar to this one.