cheats for rocket league

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
cheats for rocket league
hacks for rocket league??
There will never be any hacks on rocket league stop asking
Quote Originally Posted by CommandoMTXK View Post
There will never be any hacks on rocket league stop asking
That's where you're wrong. There is a site that I will not name that sells hacks for rocket league. They don't have features like unlimited boost or w/e, but they do have stuff like ball trajectory and what not.
Quote Originally Posted by crzyaznbro View Post
That's where you're wrong. There is a site that I will not name that sells hacks for rocket league. They don't have features like unlimited boost or w/e, but they do have stuff like ball trajectory and what not.
its tottaly fake, I've been playing with it for two years and I've never seen any advantages in game, the maximum that can be done is to provide rebounds and the timer in the boost,
Um okay? Have you tried it? If you haven't don't just say it's fake. I've seen it in action and it does provide an advantage. While it doesn't do something like an aimbot in csgo, it still tells players where the ball is going and that is an advantage no matter how small of an advantage it is.
Quote Originally Posted by crzyaznbro View Post
Um okay? Have you tried it? If you haven't don't just say it's fake. I've seen it in action and it does provide an advantage. While it doesn't do something like an aimbot in csgo, it still tells players where the ball is going and that is an advantage no matter how small of an advantage it is.
But that rocket league hack u are talking about, is dead and not updated anymore
Quote Originally Posted by CommandoMTXK View Post
But that rocket league hack u are talking about, is dead and not updated anymore
It's actually not dead because they are still releasing updates. I'm not gonna post any links because I'm pretty sure it's against MPGH rules, but I can assure you that it isn't dead.
Once you're past like gold that shit isn't even useful.
Quote Originally Posted by Bloreno View Post
hacks for rocket league??
That's it, rl is fully server sided u can't do anything that will not give you an advantage to ur oppenent... Enjoy that trajectory thing
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?