pixel vs i phone

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
pixel vs i phone
pixel vs I phone

in my opinion, i phones are more overpriced toys with "wow" features, for example, the face id
also i would say the pixel line is cheaper and has the advantage of android

just my opinion let me hear yours
I've been an android person my whole life, so might be a biased opinion, but I'd still stick with pixel. While iPhone does have better optimization, pixel has so much more customization.
Face id started with android lul

Apple just like to show old stuffs as if it was next gen
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
Face id started with android lul

Apple just like to show old stuffs as if it was next gen
yeah i know android started off with faceid but apple really marketed and improved upon it
Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
yeah i know android started off with faceid but apple really marketed and improved upon it
Yah sure they might have improved it but their price tag for such thing is ridiculous
I like Iphone, Never had a pixel but I've had Android. I love Android more than Iphone because your free but after a while I get bored of Freedom and just want the simple phone, which is Iphone.

tbh if social media worked on Flip phones I'd rather have one of those, Im pretty simple myself.
Pixel 2 all day.
I personally own both a Samsung Note 8 and an Iphone 8+. Honestly, IPhone is alright for simple usage and the fact that everyone my age in the US is using Apple products, but my Samsung is so much better in nearly every aspect. It responds faster, connect to my trucks Bluetooth instantly, it can be kept simple or made into a programmers dreamscape, and most of all, the functions all work. The alarm on my IPhone has failed to go off on multiple days, causing me to miss work. When I questioned it, I was told by Apple Support to "check for updates." After there were no updates, I was told that it must be a faulty device and had to go get it replaced, just to have the same things happen. Android has always been superior, Apple is just there for me to connect with my age group better because they are simpletons who think owning Apple means you're cool.
Also, Android, and especially Google's, water proofing is by far superior to Apple's. I have dropped my note into a hot tub and it sank to the bottom (3 foot, 1 meter), and it still works perfectly today. My brother fell through ice into a lake while we were ice fishing and said he hit the bottom (8 foot, 2 meters) and his Pixel still works, though they offered him a new one FOR FREE.
pixel 2 is rated to have the best camera on a smartphone too
I recently switched from iPhone to the Pixel 2 XL, and I don't miss my iPhone one bit. The interface is so smooth, the camera is amazing, the curved screen is a big one for me too (only on the XL), the fingerprint sensor is so fast and always on first try and overall the phone is amazing.
Android game here . I love my pixel 2 xl. Have tried iPhone but didn't like it cause you can root it and install adblockers on em
I prefer iPhone because of its simplicity, but the Pixel is probably better for its price.
meh, Pixel 2 have the same price as the iPhone X.
I personally had an iPhone 4 - moved to Android because it got glitchy - got an iPhone 6s - wifey wanted my phone so we exchanged (got her same-gen android device) - Got an iPhone 7 a month later (since I hated the phone)...

It's just personal taste, I dont see a reason to move to android from iOS.. People cry about close-source system and overpriced...
If an iPhone would cost 700$ people would rob apple stores just because of the price.
Iphone,iphone,iphone.
I'am not sure why to be honest,but once i got my first iphone,i dont like adriod phones anymore,and i am not the only one who have this feeling.
I've now a iPhone X I can't change it Apple is the best brand for electronics Mac book, iPad, iPhone ...
I own an Iphone, but if i were to choose between the Pixel or the Iphone today at this very moment, I'd choose the Pixel phone.
Because it's way more customizable than an Iphone and it's camera is great.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?