WTSSMS' .EDU EMAIL SHOP (GMAIL) ✔️ Unlimited Google Drive ✔️ Freebies ✔️ Discounts

Posts 1–15 of 141 · Page 1 of 10
SMS' .EDU EMAIL SHOP (GMAIL) ✔️ Unlimited Google Drive ✔️ Freebies ✔️ Discounts
SMS' .EDU EMAIL SHOP

Get yourself an .EDU email now and enjoy all of the amazing perks!
- Free .ME domain + Whois Guard -
- Free .TECH domain -
- Office 365 -
- Microsoft Dreamspark (Free softwares) -
- MANY MORE -

1 Email = 3$/each
5+ Email = 2.5$/each


Payment Method:
PayPal (Friends & Family Only)
Ethereum

Contact me now!
Add me on MPGH IM
Untitled.png28 KB · 461 downloads
Daily bump! Vouch copies available for trusted members.
Quote Originally Posted by sieutocnet View Post
VCCS or canada?
We have severals, if you prefer VCCS or the one from canada, we can give it to you. If not, we'll give you something else.
Daily bump! Vouch copies available for trusted members.
Just bought an email and everything works great!
He's a very friendly person,good deal
Daily bump! DM + skype me for vouch copies
Hi, the accounts are premade? can password be changed? looking for .edu works for Canada Student discount. Is it $3 via PP? Any available and how long will take to get if not on hand?

Thanks
do these accounts work for github student things?
I already used a legit EDU account and ran the trial period.
Can I use one of yours, but ship to the same address as my previous one, will it still work?
Quote Originally Posted by tigerboby View Post
Hi, the accounts are premade? can password be changed? looking for .edu works for Canada Student discount. Is it $3 via PP? Any available and how long will take to get if not on hand?

Thanks
Hi, the accounts are premade so it can immediately be send after payment is received. I'm not sure whether or not it will work in Canada, but it works in Indonesia despite the account being from the states.

Quote Originally Posted by VintageRandyOrton View Post
I already used a legit EDU account and ran the trial period.
Can I use one of yours, but ship to the same address as my previous one, will it still work?
I'm not sure, but if you can give me a guide on skype how to test it, I might be able to inform you.
Posts 1–15 of 141 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us