SRSZDon't know...

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Don't know...
Knowing how much of a piece of shit I am, how many mistakes I have done, but never learnt from them, there is something truly wrong with me and there is lots of going on, which I am not going to tear into, because most of you will think of me that I am some attention seeking guy with nothing better to do.

I am friendless piece of shit whose never happy with anything
is this a confession?
Quote Originally Posted by koza95 View Post
is this a confession?
Take this as you will
Miss me with that gay shit bro





No but some hot hookers can make you happy
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
Miss me with that gay shit bro





No but some hot hookers can make you happy
I rather keep my virginity to someone who is actually worth it than waste it on someone who I don't know/like/love.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Hit me up on Skype @ badmatt7 if you wanna talk, I'll listen.
I would then have to make a brand new Skype because the current one keeps being spammed with the individuals who I have never contacted or do not know who they are.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


I rather keep my virginity to someone who is actually worth it than waste it on someone who I don't know/like/love.



I see , you still a virgin , mind if i ask how old are you ? Not that i'm making fun of you for being virgin , just wondering.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


I rather keep my virginity to someone who is actually worth it than waste it on someone who I don't know/like/love.


- - - Updated - - -



I would then have to make a brand new Skype because the current one keeps being spammed with the individuals who I have never contacted or do not know who they are.
PM me and I'll give you my cord.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
I see , you still a virgin , mind if i ask how old are you ? Not that i'm making fun of you for being virgin , just wondering.
I'm 24, turning 25 at November.

Quote Originally Posted by cpafromcroatia View Post
I already think that and you have nothing better to do since you bothered to open this thread
I have more to do in my life than sit on MPGH all day and make autistic general threads, but thanks your input regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
PM me and I'll give you my cord.
Alright, will let you know once I've made new Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


I'm 24, turning 25 at November.

since you in the UK , you can try to apply this tv show called "First dates" on E4





































thanks me later
I can say the same about myself, but I think I've grown out of it.

I'm moving forward and not looking back. You should try to do the same, and if it doesn't work out you should seek professional help.
I'm the same I can't learn anything from my mistakes why you even care
Mistakes are mistakes.
You can't always learn from them.
And I feel you, I am never happy with anything, I have trust issues and I have no friends.
Anger issues, attachment issues, everyone has issues. (those 2 I have) Those are my 2 cents.
Hit me up on Skype @ badmatt7 if you wanna talk, I'll listen.
I already think that and you have nothing better to do since you bothered to open this thread
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us