4 users added me today for failed refunds by this refunder

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
4 users added me today for failed refunds by this refunder
I frequently get users adding me to fix failed refunds and it's always the SAME refunder who fails. According to one user, this refunder first asks you to fill up the form and then asks for money upfront. If user says no or insists on paying after refund confirmation, this refunder literally threatens to fuck up their order if they don't pay or if they go to someone else. Users being scared, pay up and this refunder then often fails their order. It's a shame that first time users who are scared and clueless are being treated in this way. Always go with reputable refunders such as @Wyo or @dkton and ALWAYS AND ONLY PAY AFTER REFUND CONFIRMATION. Stay safe fam.
Quote Originally Posted by ByClops View Post
I frequently get users adding me to fix failed refunds and it's always the SAME refunder who fails. According to one user, this refunder first asks you to fill up the form and then asks for money upfront. If user says no or insists on paying after refund confirmation, this refunder literally threatens to fuck up their order if they don't pay or if they go to someone else. Users being scared, pay up and this refunder then often fails their order. It's a shame that first time users who are scared and clueless are being treated in this way. Always go with reputable refunders such as @Wyo or @dkton and ALWAYS AND ONLY PAY AFTER REFUND CONFIRMATION. Stay safe fam.
Who is this mysterious person? Pm if you think it shall be kept private.
Lets snitch to the cops.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Lets snitch to the cops.
Fuck snitching
Quote Originally Posted by Hanshot1st View Post
Fuck snitching
I'll snitch without a doubt. We ain't about that gang life.
give his name, these guys that bully the customers for no reason should be known, if they do not wish to provide proper service then they must go out of bussiness. Also no reason to pay upfront except if you go to someone really vouched and well known. I saw some recent scam reports from someone quite well known though that did it and expressed my opinion about it, my 2 cents is that he should be punished either way as it shows his character and the guy that reported it was just brave enough, there may be many others
yep, no reason hiding his/her name. Let us know!
I LOVE DRAMA ON MPGH. PITCHFORKS
The user in question can get banned I assume this is almost close to doxing. This should be reported immediately.
I do not ask for money first because I don't like to hold people money. I only ask when the refund is done so they can pay me so I can be 100% sure the refund is done and we don't have any issues. It's their money after all they just pay me a small fee but customers make way more and that's great. People are free to chosse ther efunder they want but if I was a new person and I had no clue how this works I would check the most reputable refunders even though I'd had to pay more as 10% so I can be safe I don't mind people doing refunds for 5% but this is MPGH after all public forum if they bitch here ppl on private ask for way more than 10%.
who the fuck is that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Who is this mysterious person? Pm if you think it shall be kept private.
Don't keep this shit private.Name and shame.

This is by all means unacceptable lol
Quote Originally Posted by CloudUser View Post
who the fuck is that

- - - Updated - - -



Don't keep this shit private.Name and shame.

This is by all means unacceptable lol

Well OP is banned anyway.
Well first of all, thanks to @Hentai for the quick action on this matter. Secondly, yes, I'm sorry. I should have said his name straight up in the main post but I was trying avoid drama. My main point was just to talk payment before filling forms etc. Refunding is not just a method, it a service that involves a heap ton of customer service. If a refunder lacks customer service that he should not be allowed to do a refund service. And Megumi, HAD NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER. All the screenshots the users sent me were him being straight up rude and unethical. Every user has the right to choose what ever refunder he wan't to use. You cannot just force them to fill the form and then tie there hands and hold them captive until they pay just for you to call up google and say you didn't received the package when the user signed the package with his/her first name (I'm not kidding, this is what megumi did with an actual user. Claimed never received when the user signed with first and last name and he did told megumi about it but still proceeded with never received lol smh). Megumi didn't knew how to refund, how to provide customer service or how to even run a refund thread. I'm glad that he is now banned and I will in future be the voice of those users who can't complain cause of them having info and I recommend others to as well.
Quote Originally Posted by ByClops View Post
Well first of all, thanks to @Hentai for the quick action on this matter. Secondly, yes, I'm sorry. I should have said his name straight up in the main post but I was trying avoid drama. My main point was just to talk payment before filling forms etc. Refunding is not just a method, it a service that involves a heap ton of customer service. If a refunder lacks customer service that he should not be allowed to do a refund service. And Megumi, HAD NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER. All the screenshots the users sent me were him being straight up rude and unethical. Every user has the right to choose what ever refunder he wan't to use. You cannot just force them to fill the form and then tie there hands and hold them captive until they pay just for you to call up google and say you didn't received the package when the user signed the package with his/her first name (I'm not kidding, this is what megumi did with an actual user. Claimed never received when the user signed with first and last name and he did told megumi about it but still proceeded with never received lol smh). Megumi didn't knew how to refund, how to provide customer service or how to even run a refund thread. I'm glad that he is now banned and I will in future be the voice of those users who can't complain cause of them having info and I recommend others to as well.
perfect, I knew it was him and even commented in the scammer grave thread while knowing it was not allowed cause this type of behaviour is really absurd, that guy seemed like a retard on those chats and sure acted like one, I am glad his ass is banned now, fucking skids bullying people just cause they got some leverage on them
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?